Gael Force - Services
Gael Force Operations Management is a service designed to provide full management of your wind farm portfolio using the Gael Force Wind Portal.
Our professional engineers use Gael Force Wind Portal to optimise the full management of your wind farm. So whether you choose to manage your wind farms yourself through the Portal or want to hand over the management to us, your assets are fully covered.
In addition, we will completely tailor the service to your requirements. We can also put in place and manage any of the following services to complete the management of your wind farms:
- Owners Engineer – Liaison with maintenance contractors, lenders, power purchase providers, grid operators and regulators
- Switchgear Operations – ESB Telemess certified operators
- HV and MV Maintenance – Substation, power transformer, switchgear and control electronics
- Health & Safety Statements – Wind farm site and substation specific
- Transport Services – Major component delivery, Lifting and Storage
- Site Visits - Turbine and site inspection
Gael Force Operations Management services have been developed over years of experience to:
- Optimise the production from your farm
- Reduce the time and costs involved
- Keep you compliant inside and outside the wind farm
Feel free to contact us to discuss what your needs are and how we can help you meet them.