Gael Force - Services
Gael Force Construction Management provides a full turn-key solution to the development of a wind farm from green field to fully operational.
Our team and network of engineers and managers have experience in the full lifecycle of wind farm development:
- Planning application process
- Grid connection agreement
- Power purchase agreement
- Financial modelling, investment strategies and due diligence
- Construction project management
- Operations Management
Our experience in the full lifecycle of wind farm projects has built a complete knowledgebase and key relationships for:
- Environmental Impact Assessments – Ecology, Noise, Civil Works, Archaeology, Geotechnical, Hydrology, Photomontages and Shadow Flicker
- Electrical engineering design – HV, MV and LV
- Transport Services – Major component delivery, Lifting and Storage
If you have a green field site, are starting to build or are about to become operational, contact us now if you need a quote or advice on the routes to take and what to consider. Also check out our Resources and News section for updates within the wind energy sector.