Gael Force - Resources
During the construction stage of wind farm the majority of the focus should be on compliance with regulators, the national grid operators and health & safety authorities. The links below give some specific information in relation to health & safety and grid connection policies.
- Eirgrid – Irish Transmission System Operator – www.eirgrid.com
- Grid Code Compliance Programme by Eirgrid - www.eirgrid.com/operations/gridcode/
- ESB Networks – Irish Distribution System Operator - www.esb.ie/esbnetworks/en/home/index.jsp
- Commission for Energy Regulation (Ireland) – www.cer.ie
Connection Offer and Policy Process (COPP) paper by the CER -
- Health and Safety Authority – www.hsa.ie